Health and Safety
The objectives of our Safety Policy are:
- To achieve an incident free workplace.
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control hazards in the workplace through a continuous risk management program.
- To ensure measures are taken to eliminate or control all potential accident/incidents.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.